Re: What kind of names do you make up?

Subject: Re: What kind of names do you make up?
From: "Backer, Corinne" <CBacker -at- GLHEC -dot- ORG>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 12:53:35 -0500

My personal favorite is Jim Shortz. (think about it)

We have a writer who's very creative with this type of stuff - she uses
philosophers for one chapter, famous authors for another, great
philanthopists, scientists, etc. (Big pool of names, and they're all dead,
so you avoid the controversy.) Her current idea is to use serial
killers...we may have to re-think that one :)

Ah, the few frivolous pleasures of being a frustrated writer...

Corinne

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=