Re: What kind of names do you make up?

Subject: Re: What kind of names do you make up?
From: Darren Barefoot <dbarefoot -at- MPS-CANADA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 11:01:05 -0700

From Ms. Vina-Baltsas...

----------------
Darren,

For some reason I'm not able to post to TW today!!! Would you please
forward
this post to the group.

Thanks,
Michelle

---------------------- Forwarded by Michelle Vina-Baltsas/CRAWFORDCO/US on
06/10/99 02:00 PM ---------------------------
(Embedded image moved to file: pic25362.pcx) Michelle Vina-Baltsas
06/10/99 01:41 PM

To: TECHWR-L -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU
cc:
Subject: Re: What kind of names do you make up? (Document link not
converted)

I like to use first names that I would like to name my children, someday,
and
use the name of flowers for the last name. For example, Maddeline Daylily
or
Johnathan Allysum. This way it forces me to think of something other than
software and grammar all day.

Regards,
Michelle

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=