Re: What kind of names do you make up?

Subject: Re: What kind of names do you make up?
From: MAGGIE SECARA <SECARAM -at- MAINSAVER -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 17:22:54 -0700

Heck, any name you make up is probably someone's real name--even Debie
Dallas. No one can sue you for that, can they? As long as you don't connect
them with the reset of their real information, like addresses or phone
numbers.

I use characters from my novel, or from my other life in the Renaissance
Faire... which is simpler than it sounds. I used to play the Countess of
Southampton, whose given name was Mary Browne :-)

Cheers!

Maggie Secara

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=