Re: Help with automatically inserting wmf graphics

Subject: Re: Help with automatically inserting wmf graphics
From: Westbrook <westbrook -at- FLEX -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 11:20:20 GMT

On Mon, 14 Jun 1999 13:06:16 +0200, Sylvia Braunstein
<sbraun -at- RUGGED -dot- COM> wrote:

>Could a macro do the job in combination with a customized toolbar? If
>yes, does anybody have an idea how I should proceed?
>If not, does anybody have a better idea?

I've tried to use macros with forms before, but it never worked.
Things would go along fine until it reached the actual form, then it
would sit there waiting on me to make my selection.

If this is a batch of files you are doing all at once, you might find
a simple copy and paste to be your best bet.

I use Word primarily (on a SGML project) and have created a lot of
small .doc files that I insert using the "insert file" command (which
I have added to the toolbar).

http://www.geocities.com/~madcap/

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000