Linotronic ppd - where to download?

Subject: Linotronic ppd - where to download?
From: Janet Ruiz <JanetRuiz -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 09:31:02 EDT

I have been unsuccessful in trying to find a web site that has a download for
the latest Linotronic postscript printer driver.

We currently print to postscript using this driver, but we are encountering
unwanted spaces between letters within words. I would like to download the
latest printer driver (if there is one) hoping that it will clear up the
problem, but Linotronic does not seem to have a web site.

We print to an HP 5si.

If anyone has suggestions on this, please let me know.

Thanks,
Janet Ruiz
Technical Communicator
Sage Software