doc-to-Help or something else?

Subject: doc-to-Help or something else?
From: Dan Soft/Export <dmg -at- SOFTEXPORT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 13:45:48 -0500

Hi all
<<- The DocToHelp techwhirlers have maintained a resolute silence,
either because they've stumbled onto the holy grail of help
development and don't want to share, or because they've given up
on the product and moved on to other software and don't want to
admit their shameful past. <g>

Before anyone goes writing off Doc-To-Help in this discussion please have a
read of this review
ftp://ftp.wextech.com/pub/misc/SD-Wextech.pdf

Doc-To-Help Professional earned top honors in the May 1999 issue of Software
Development magazine.
The reviewer cited Doc-To-Help Pro's true single source capabilities, and
WexTech's stellar add-ons, AnswerWorks and HelpXtender

Dont make your mind up until you read that article.
We're happily selling several hundred DTHs every month - without having to
stuff it down peoples throats with endless corny special offers.

Regards
Dan
Soft/Export