FW: doc-to-Help or something else?

Subject: FW: doc-to-Help or something else?
From: Dan Soft/Export <dmg -at- SOFTEXPORT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 19:16:16 -0500

Hi Everyone

Just to let you know that the correct address to read that article HTML Help
tools is
ftp://ftp.wextech.com/pub/articles/SD-Wextech.pdf

Apologies if I sent any off in the wrong direction. Thanks to Michele
Marques for pointing me in the right direction

Dan

From: Dan Soft/Export <dmg -at- SOFTEXPORT -dot- COM>
Subject: doc-to-Help or something else?

> ftp://ftp.wextech.com/pub/misc/SD-Wextech.pdf

Michele Marques
Technical Writer, CMS Manufacturing Systems
mmarques -at- cms400 -dot- com
905-477-4499 x280

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=