Re: Dropdown menu on a button?

Subject: Re: Dropdown menu on a button?
From: John Blessing <jblessing -at- PTD -dot- WABCO-RAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 14:51:37 -0400

John,
I have never seen a button/drop on documentation software; however, our
company has an Oracle driven engineering/manufacturing/purchasing software
system which notably uses button/drops, in particular for a list of values
function (when cursor is placed in a particular box, the button can be
clicked for a list of specific possible values). This button/drop function
notably appears only in our custom built software and not in any common
market stuff that we have.

John Blessing

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=