Re: Repost - Search engine for local HTML files

Subject: Re: Repost - Search engine for local HTML files
From: Tobias Hofmann <tobias -dot- hofmann -at- BAUING -dot- UNI-WEIMAR -dot- DE>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 19:01:53 +0200

Hi,

I am new to the list (subscribed two days ago) - please excuse me if
reposting known info, I did not find anything in the archives.

A site I found interesting when I bookmarked it:

http://www.searchtools.com/

I haven,t been there for some time, but a quick glance makes me think they
still give a good overview.

For internal use, we are using frontier (http://frontier.userland.com/),
which fits our needs pretty much and could do much more given the time to
develop the scripts... :)

just my 2c,

regards,

tobi

Dipl.-Ing. Tobias Hofmann Bauhaus-Universitaet Weimar 99423 Weimar
Lehrstuhl fuer Siedlungswasserwirtschaft Coudraystr. 7 Zimmer 206
Tel.: ++49-(0)3643-58-4641 Fax : ++49-(0)3643-58-4637
e-mail: mailto:tobias -dot- hofmann -at- bauing -dot- uni-weimar -dot- de

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=