Re: Jump to URL

Subject: Re: Jump to URL
From: "Weisner Associates Inc." <info -at- WEISNER -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 14:49:23 -0500

RoboHELP comes with a little utility called SETBROWS.EXE which you can ask your users to run in order for them to specify which browser to launch from a WinHelp link.

Ben Weisner
Certified RoboHELP Trainer/Consultant (for the time being)
________________________________
Weisner Associates Inc.
Online Information Consulting and Training Services
http://www.weisner.com
The Truth is Out There!
http://www.htmlbasedhelp.com
WinWriters Online Help Conference
http://www.winwriters.com/ohc.htm

At 01:45 PM 6/24/99 , Carla McKenzie wrote:
>Hello everyone,
>
>I am using RH Classic 7.0 and I am trying to ensure that my HTML Jump
>opens to the Internet Explorer. What if a user has two browsers,
>Netscape and IE? If IE isn't the default browswer, then Netscape opens and
>an error occurs. How can I ensure that the IE browser will open without
>going to each users machine individually.
>
>From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000==

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=