Re: Adobe Exchange mailing list

From: Bill Fetzner <BFetzner -at- ETCCONNECT -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 11:25:59 -0500

Even more than that, does anyone know of a good list of lists of special
interest to TWs, including those for Frame, Page, copyediting, online help,
etc. Thanks.

Bill Fetzner
Technical Writer
Electronic Theatre Controls ("We light up your life")

"Can someone point me to any lists for Acrobat similar
> to Framers or Techwr-L?"

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=