Re: Good slang/idiom dictionary?

Subject: Re: Good slang/idiom dictionary?
From: Jan Stanley <janron -at- CONCENTRIC -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 14:12:28 -0400

"A Pig On Ice," "Horsefeathers," and "Thereby Hangs a Tale" are
by Charles Earle Funk and were published by Perennial Library
(Harper & Row). I don't know whether they're still in print; my
copies came from used book stores.

They're fun books.

(I checked with Rebecca off list, though, and none of these three
has the particular phrase she's looking for.)

Regards,
Jan
janron -at- concentric -dot- net

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=