Phoenix Adobe Acrobat User's Meeting July 22

Subject: Phoenix Adobe Acrobat User's Meeting July 22
From: "Carl L. Young" <carl -at- DIGIPUBCORP -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 15:08:37 -0700

PDF Workflow will be the topic of the next Adobe Acrobat Special Interest
Group. Let's hear from everyone on how they are managing their PDF workflow.
In addition, we will see demos of software designed to help you manage your
PDF workflow more effectively. As always, we will have a group discussion to
attempt to answer burning questions.

The meeting will be 4-6 p.m. Thursday, July 22, at Honeywell CAS Bell Road
Facility
5353 W. Bell Road, Bldg. B. Go in the west entrance. We will meet in the
pilot training room. Please RSVP to carl -at- digipubcorp -dot- com so we can get a
head count.

Directions:
Take Bell Road to 53rd Avenue, then turn south on 53rd Avenue. It is west of
Luby?s. Turn into the fourth driveway on east (left) side. Enter the
building that?s on the south side of the parking lot. Posters will show the
way!

For a map, go to www.mapquest.com and plug in the address.

The Acrobat SIG is sponsored by the Phoenix Chapter of the Society for
Technical Communication. Thanks to Honeywell, and specifically Magi Shreck,
for hosting this meeting.

Regards,
Carl

Carl Young Adobe Certified Training
DigiPub Solutions Corp. Provider
602.788.6512 FrameMaker and Acrobat
Adobe Premium VAR
www.digipubcorp.com Chrystal Software Aspen
Partner
Consulting, training, information development and
conversion services provided throughout the U.S.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=