Subject: TechWhirlers meeting at TechComm '99
From: Michele Marques <mmarques -at- CMS400 -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 10:14:45 -0400

Are you going to TechComm '99? A few of us techwhirlers are
attending and are planning to get together.

We will try to meet at the Sunday evening "chocolate party". You
can try to recognize me as one of the few (only?) women not eating
chocolate. I have short brown hair, and will wear an appropriate
filled with pens and other writing implements).

If we do not manage to meet on Sunday (with those who have
contacted me), and there is a message board for the conference, I
will post a message on the board (to "techwhirlers") with a
suggestion as to where we could meet for lunch on Tuesday.

I look forward to meeting some of you at TechComm!

- Michele

Michele Marques
Technical Writer, CMS Manufacturing Systems
mmarques -at- cms400 -dot- com
905-477-4499 x280

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=