Re: GUI issues

Subject: Re: GUI issues
From: Donald Le Vie <dlevie -at- VLINE -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 10:37:59 -0500

Sean:

I've used "Secrets of Effective GUI Design" by Mark Minasi and Cooper's book
(quoted below) as references in the past when I was involved with GUI
projects. Keep making noise...

Donn Le Vie
Integrated Concepts
P.S. You may want to make this your mantra: "[Programmers] cannot
successfully be asked to design for users because...inevitably, they will
make judgments based on the difficulty of coding and not on the user's real
needs."

Alan Cooper, "About Face: The Essentials of User Interface Design"

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=