Re: Master Page Usage (Rotated Pages)

Subject: Re: Master Page Usage (Rotated Pages)
From: Michael Schiesl <Mpschiesl -at- RA -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 10:10:59 -0500

I had to rig some documents like this too. The only way for me was to manually
insert each page (left, right,
landscape left, landscape right) using 'Format | Page Layout... | Master Page
Usage...'.

I think that you're looking for a way to make the custom page 'stick' with its
contents. I would like to know how
too (please let me know if you find a way).

Thanks a bunch,

Michael Schiesl
Rockwell Automation Product Documentation

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=