Re: I'm gonna be an Indexer!! - SUMMARY

Subject: Re: I'm gonna be an Indexer!! - SUMMARY
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 1999 18:58:31 -0700

Eve, Framers and Techwr:

I've summarized the responses I've received from this
inquiry. I've made a quick and dirty web page attached
to my Contractors web site where you can view a quick
paste of the resoponses I received JUST TODAY!

I'll be using the following page as a jumpoff point
for responses to questions if they generate enough
interest. BTW...it is easier for me to do it this way
than to acknowledge each and every response, though
you know who you are. Thanks

http://www.tdandw.com/question_summaries.htm

--- Eve Kedar <ekedar -at- Legato -dot- COM> wrote:

> Hi John,
> When you get any good answers PLEASE send them to
> me, I too am going to be an
> indexer and am not currently succeeding in the index
> arena!

===
John Posada
Western Union International