Re: I'm gonna be an Indexer!! - SUMMARY

Subject: Re: I'm gonna be an Indexer!! - SUMMARY
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 1999 12:21:34 -0700

Hi, guys...

Someone brought to my attention that they objected to
my placing a response regarding my recent indexing
query that was sent to me privately, on a summary web
page. I only included responses that I believed
contained an important piece of advice without being
offensive or harmful. Maybe I didn't understand the
true meaning of the post.

I also believed that by removing the information
regarding the source of the email, that I was
protecting the "innocent" and at the same time,
returning the favor of making available a very
valuable resource to the list.

I'd like to do more of it, but not if it offends
contributors.

I responded to the person that sent me their
objection, telling the person that I will remove their
response if they wish.

In the mean time, I'd like to make two suggestions:

1) If you sent me a response and would like to have it
removed, let me know and it will be done immediately.

The can be found from the following address:
http://www.tdandw.com/Question_Summaries.htm

2) If, you, as a reader and contributor to the list
think this is a bad idea, let me know and I will
discontinue the practice. You can send me your
suggestion privately, which will remain private, with
your opinion on this matter and I'd also like any
suggestions on how this could be handled differently.

Thanks

John
===
John Posada