Re: Payment on an hourly basis

Subject: Re: Payment on an hourly basis
From: Suzette Seveny <sseveny -at- PETVALU -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 16:34:36 -0400

Kalpana Thakar wrote:
> Could anyone please tell me how much are Technical Writers paid on an
> hourly basis for a contract job.

Not knowing anything about the geographical location, experience level, or
industry (software? hardware? medical? electronic? ???) my response to this
(tongue firmly planted in cheek) is.....

$5.00 - $200.00 per hour.

Does that answer your question, or did you want more specific information?

Suzette Seveny
Markham, Ontario, Canada
sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com or suzette -at- yesic -dot- com
DISCLAIMER:
Any opinions expressed are MY opinions.
Feel free to have your own.
Let's agree to disagree
But Please - Don't Flame Me.

Work is a fine thing --
If it doesn't take too much of your spare time.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=