Desperately seeking employment

Subject: Desperately seeking employment
From: Linda Miller <linda_k_miller -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 06:49:07 PDT

DO NOT LIE. Use your writing skills to put your best foot forward, but do
not lie. Be a spin doctor - but do not lie.

I would be inclined to immediately fire ANYONE who had lied to me about
their experience, no matter how well they were doing on the job.
Learning how to make your limited experience sound good will be a useful
skill on the job esp. if you write about software --- but lying about the
software may result in costly litigation.

Regards,
Linda K. Miller
Sr. Technical Writer

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=