Re: W hat does a window do?

Subject: Re: W hat does a window do?
From: Nancy Smith <smithcds -at- ICI -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 1999 15:39:06 -0400

Thanks for all the responses to me question -- and for all the references!

I preferred "The ABC window appears" until my manager several years ago said
that some people think it seems to ghostly and magical. (Isn't that what
people think about software programs anyway -- that they are either ghostly,
ghastly, or magical??)

Sometimes I use "The system displays the ABC window."

I like "The ABC window opens." Thanks for that!

Nancy

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=