Re: Logon question

Subject: Re: Logon question
From: Svi Ben-Elya <svi -dot- ben-elya -at- AKS -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 07:23:18 GMT

There are two sets of terms used depending on the operating system. We use
the terminology for the appropriate OS. For example, if the user installs
on an NT Server, we use LOG ON; if the user installs on a Novell server, we
use LOG IN. When we refer to the operation for both, we select the server
more common to the target reader.

At the beginning of the manuals, We add a paragraph describing the two sets
of terms and when we use each .

Svi Ben-Elya
svib -at- aks -dot- com
chase -at- netvision -dot- net -dot- il