Re: Missing Graphics File

Subject: Re: Missing Graphics File
From: Lane Pasut <Larissa -dot- Pasut -at- OMEGARESEARCH -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 16:48:37 -0400

Here are the instructions to generate a list of imported graphics. I use
Frame 5.5, but I think it was similar in previous versions.

Open your file. Use the File - Generate/Book menu sequence. Select the List
option and choose List of References from the drop down list. Click OK.
Select Imported Graphics and you're set to go.

You'll get a report with all imported graphics, including dpi and page
number!

Lane Pasut
User Education
Omega Research, Inc.