Re: Senior Tech Writers Needed in San Ramon, CA.

Subject: Re: Senior Tech Writers Needed in San Ramon, CA.
From: Eric Ray <ejray -at- RAYCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 08:41:03 -0600

Terri,
Just FYI, yes, it's a hot debate topic on the list.

However, the list rules also explicitly forbid
nitpicking at ANY job postings on line, simply because
I see no value in doing so, and lots of negatives
(discouraging job postings and job posters being only
the most obvious). I've contacted Joe directly, and
expect that you'll see no other comments about your
job posting.

Good luck with it,
Eric
BTW, I posted my reply to the list as a reminder to others
who might feel that they should "help" job posters out.

On Mon, 19 Jul 1999,
Terri Winters wrote:

> Tony,
>
> Can you believe this guy? I post and ad and this guy wants to know why I
> want someone with an English degree. . . . I guess he has a lot of free
> time.
>
> Just curious. . . is this something that is a hot debate topic on this list?
>
> -Terri

Eric J. Ray ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com
UNIX Visual QuickStart Guide is "a superb book!"
Don't believe it? Check for yourself!
Find out more at http://www.raycomm.com/

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=