Re: Referencing dialog box components - Repost

Subject: Re: Referencing dialog box components - Repost
From: "Susan W. Gallagher" <sgallagher -at- EXPERSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 10:50:01 -0700

At 10:45 AM 7/20/99 -0700, Susan W. Gallagher wrote:

>I know, I know... With the change in interface from 3.x to 9x, Windows
>lost the title case for window and dbox names. But I still use title
>case for empasis there. In all other situations, I'm not a big fan of
>gratuitous capitalization for emphasis; but in the case of window or
>dbox titles, I think it works quite well.

And, yes, now that I've poured my seventh cup of coffee %-)
I would use title case for dbox components such as the radio
button label of great length described in the original query.

-Sue Gallagher http://pw1.netcom.com/~gscale/susanwg/
sgallagher -at- expersoft -dot- com http://www.expersoft.com

The _Guide_ is definitive.
Reality is frequently inaccurate. --Douglas Adams

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=