JOB: Junior Technical Writer, DC Area

Subject: JOB: Junior Technical Writer, DC Area
From: Alison Smith <asmith -at- CYBERCASH -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 14:36:46 -0400

I'm posting this for my manager, please send all inquiries to the email
address listed below.

Documentation group seeks Junior Technical Writer.
Responsibilities include writing user, reference, quick start guides
(delivered in print, PDF and HTML formats) and developing HTML Help. Must be
able to understand and synthesize information from a variety of sources:
specifications and design documents, interviews with developers, working
with software, and so on.

Required Skills:
* 1 to 2 years technical writing experience
* Excellent time management, organizational, interviewing, and verbal and
written communication skills
* Ability to handle multiple tasks and projects
* Ability to work with a variety of groups: Development, Marketing, Customer
Support
* Experience conforming to style guides and editorial reviews
* Proficiency with FrameMaker and Adobe Acrobat
* HTML skills
* Editing skills

Skills that are helpful, but not required:
* Experience working with graphics
* Advanced HTML skills
* Experience in any of the following: UNIX, CGI, PERL, ASP, C, and
electronic commerce
* Experience working with PageMaker
* Experience working on international projects

Salary commensurate with experience. Competitive benefits.

Send resumes to:
Molly Hovorka
Manager, Technical Communication
CyberCash, Inc.