Salary Range in Mass?

Subject: Salary Range in Mass?
From: Laurie Caledonia <lcaledon -at- QUALCOMM -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 08:31:20 -0700

Am posting to this list in the hopes of obtaining information regarding
salaries in the Mass. area. I realize the STC salary survey is available,
but was hoping to gather specific salary ranges for this particular area.

Question :
Is $68K/yr a reasonable salary for a tech pubs cordinator/editor
non-technical person with four or five years experience in the Boston
market, specifically Andover, Mass? Or, is this rather high? We are in San
Diego and have a temporary person in Andover rolling over to permanent, so
are unfamiliar with the salary ranges.

Thank you in advance.
Laurie

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=