I need a particular book!

Subject: I need a particular book!
From: "Allison, Nancy" <Nancy -dot- Allison -at- TFN -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 11:33:09 -0400

Hi, folks.

I'm the Book Review Editor for Hyperviews:Online, and I'm considering
reviewing Jakob Nielsen's International User Interfaces. But my job is
purely volunteer, and I can't shell out $54.95 for a hardcover-only book,
especially since I'm not sure it's appropriate -- we might find something
more appropriate for the issue.

Is there any kind-hearted soul in the Boston area who has this book and
would be willing to lend it to me?

Nancy

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=