When to Index?

Subject: When to Index?
From: Kalpana Thakar <kalpana_tc -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 13:02:39 -0700

Hi,

Could you folks help me out with this dilemma?

I am currently working on a very lenghty manual (about 200 pages) in
Word. I need to create an Index for this manual. When is the best time
to create an Index....should it be once I have completed the manual or
can I start creating an Index right now when I am 80% through with the
manual?

Regards,
Kalpana.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=