Re: Do you reformat your paper doc for PDF?

Subject: Re: Do you reformat your paper doc for PDF?
From: Susana Rosende <SRosende -at- THEFUND -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 12:09:03 -0400

My company is also opting to make our pdf files available from our FTP site,
and considering dropping HAT-created online help for an online manual, so
your information is extremely important to ME!

As I am know only basic HTML, I'd like to know how you load a PDF file to
the Internet and/or Intranet. Please respond to me offline if you're
concerned about overwhelming others with PDF talk. Frankly, I'm learning
from all of you, so I DON'T mind!

Susana Rosende
Senior Tech Writer
Attorneys' Title Insurance Fund