Hazwoper summary - some great web pages

Subject: Hazwoper summary - some great web pages
From: Ruby Jaggernath <juggert -at- ISLAND -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 12:34:02 -0700

Thanks to those who replied. I would like to share some of the exceptional
web pages people suggested.

"Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response"

This is the link I followed from the search results:

http://www.ecbonline.com/Hazwpr.htm

"Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response"

This is the link I followed from the search results:

http://www.ecbonline.com/Hazwpr.htm

HAZardous WOmbat PERoxide. Used in veterinary beauty salons, but only by
trained professionals.
- Uh, okay!

Go to www.ornl.gov and search on hazwoper.

Here's how one of my customers defines it for their HAZWOPER training program:

http://www.lifesafety.com/programs/proghazmat.htm#HMTechnician

Again, thank you all.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=