Friday Responses

Subject: Friday Responses
From: "Susan W. Gallagher" <sgallagher -at- EXPERSOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 13:41:00 -0700

Well, it is Friday, after all; and I've at least put my responses
into a single message! (Sorry, Eric!) ;-)

Friday Response #1
HAZWOPER Someone who's just been to BurgerKing

Friday Response #2
>1. Click the Belly button.
>
>- or-
>
>1 Click the Belly button.

I don't see any reason to eliminate the period after the number. However,
to be MS-compliant, I belive you should say "Click Belly" (period).

Friday Response #3
>what do multimedia folk do with a long weekend?

Read and watch television simultaneously.

Friday Response #4
>For example, if users want to enter a name in the "Name" box, they have to
>click a small box (within the Name box) to bring up a new window. (They
>can't just type the name.) This small box is not a drop-down menu, because
>there is no arrow on it, just a horizontal line. (Sort of looks like the
>"minimize" button in Windows.)

I think I'd go with either of these two options:

Click the User Inconvenience button
or
Click the Anti-Productivity button

but I'm not sure.

I am sure that I'm ready for the weekend, tho!
Wish I were working in Ireland, three days sounds like a plan! ;-)

-Sue Gallagher http://pw1.netcom.com/~gscale/susanwg/
sgallagher -at- expersoft -dot- com http://www.expersoft.com

The _Guide_ is definitive.
Reality is frequently inaccurate. --Douglas Adams

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=