Re: Weird character in Word97

Subject: Re: Weird character in Word97
From: Lynn Perry <CLPerry -at- WALLDATA -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 1999 16:10:21 -0700

I have seen the weird umlauted y, too. I wonder if it has to do with
battling Words; that is, 95 and 97 trying to edit the same doc? Or the
template maybe becoming corrupted by using 95 and 97 to edit it?

good luck

C. Lynn Perry
clperry -at- walldata -dot- com
Wall Data Incorporated /Seattle WA
Some days it doesn't pay to gnaw through the straps

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=