Re: What constitutes a senior tech writer and how to get

Subject: Re: What constitutes a senior tech writer and how to get
From: William Swallow <WSWALLOW -at- COMMSOFT -dot- NET>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 09:11:35 -0400

Depends... Education level *should* play a small role; experience should
play a large role. Years of experience should take a back seat to quality of
experience and proven expertise. If you can't get what you need out of one
employer, head for another that will best suit you.

Then again, I'm living in a dream world.

Bill Swallow
Technical Writer
Aptis
a subsidiary of Billing Concepts