Re: Screen Capture program for Windows 3.1?

Subject: Re: Screen Capture program for Windows 3.1?
From: Rd Phillip <rdphillip -at- HOTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 09:59:56 -0500

David Demyan <dbdemyan -at- WORLDNET -dot- ATT -dot- NET> wrote:

>Alt PrntScrn will certainly do as good a job at
>capturing the screen on Windows 3.1 as a capture program.

I completely agree, although I think there may be one additional difference
that hasn't been mentioned yet. From what I remember, Alt - PrintScrn only
captures the window that's active. It won't capture the entire screen.
This can be problematic if you have several windows (or successive dialog
boxes) open and you want to display them all in a single captured graphic.

Regards,
RD

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=