Which job boards for which areas of the country?

Subject: Which job boards for which areas of the country?
From: David Castro <thetechwriter -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 08:20:11 -0700

I'd like to know which job boards are used by the different parts of the
country. For example, DICE.com is a great place to look for jobs on the West
coast, but the middle and eastern portion of the U.S. are not well
represented.
I'm specifically looking for the Seattle, Denver, and RTP areas, but
wouldn't
mind knowing about others, too!

Thanks!

-David Castro