I'm not ignoring you

Subject: I'm not ignoring you
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- YAHOO -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 08:16:25 -0700

Hi, People.

I feel bad in that I've posted several questions to
the lists and the answers have allowed me to perform
my job (making me look like I actually know what I'm
doing), but with 3 days left in a contract to complete
the manual and the software I'm writing about 30 days
behind schedule, I have not had the time to ack. the
people that have been so helpful and I have not had
time to post the responses as promised.

I'm not ignoring you and I will be summarizing the
many posts to my web page as promised. Please bear
with me.

Thanks, guys

===
John Posada