Re: Homesite v 1.2

Subject: Re: Homesite v 1.2
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Brierley -at- QUODATA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 11:27:51 -0400

Hallo:

Go talk to the HelpDesk rep and work out the details. The, go talk to
managers A and B.

As for Allaire's HomeSite software being free . . . Homesite version 4 costs
about $100. I recommend your company purchase the tool rather than using a
lite or really old version to wrench on the website.

Good luck.

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=