Re: Homesite v 1.2

Subject: Re: Homesite v 1.2
From: "Comeau, Lisa" <Lisa -dot- Comeau -at- MOH -dot- GOV -dot- ON -dot- CA>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 11:40:31 -0400

Sean says " Go talk to the HelpDesk rep and work out the details. The, go
talk to managers A and B."

Wish I could, but right now a client is having a crisis, and I don't have
time... Will let you all know how it turns out when I have 2 seconds to rub
together...

BTW - everyone is telling me this isn't freeware - when I open the link she
sent me, it says "Freeware" - I'm guessing they grabbed a free copy to see
if it will do the trick for whatever this mystery project is... Thanks for
the info.

Thanks for the help folks!

-Lisa Comeau

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=