OT: RE: Technical Tip #37

Subject: OT: RE: Technical Tip #37
From: Lindsey Durway <LDurway -at- PAV -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 12:04:45 -0500

My first boss, way back when, taught me a better one (works only if you have
an office). She said you close your door and then lie down on the floor to
snooze, with your feet up against the door. That way, no one can open the
door on you without whacking your feet. Now this was boss who taught me
this one, so it's real management material.

LD

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=