JOB: (off-site) - Contract Travel Writer

Subject: JOB: (off-site) - Contract Travel Writer
From: "Marinela G. Miclea" <marinela -at- BRAINPOWER -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 10:11:30 -0700

Hi,

Forwarding a job opp. to the list - please contact the person named in
the ad, not me. You can get daily job listings for writers by
subscribing (for free) at Craig's List - http://www.listfoundation.org/
and then following the subscription directions.

Good luck.

Marinela
---
Marinela G. Miclea
BrainPower - Technical/Marketing Writing * Web Publishing
marinela -at- brainpower -dot- net - www.brainpower.net - 925/935-0692

<<<<<>>>>>

Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 12:14:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: "eTravelplan.com" <hco -at- terratravel -dot- com>
Subject: (writing job) Contract Travel Writer

eTravelplan.com, a pre-launch custom travel guide service,
is looking for people who to write up hotels, restaurants,
sites, nightlife, shopping, sports, history, side trips,
and transportation aspects of various cities in the United
States. We hope to start international locations in a few
months. For the research, we give you some travel and AAA
books, along with some magazine articles, and sometimes
convention and visitors bureau information. Most of the
research should be done with these resources and the
Internet. We aim for a city to be completed 2 weeks after
receiving the package of information. I estimate that the
largest cities should take about 40 hours. Our rates are up
to $800 + $50 of expenses. The only expenses you should
incur would be telephone calls to the various restaurants,
and the cost of mailing the information back to us. All
writing will be entered on the Internet. We do not expect
writers to be experts at the areas they are writing.
Some of the areas that we need covered are:

Phoenix, AZ
Tucson, AZ
Grand Canyon, AZ
Orlando, FL
Savannah, GA
Boston, MA
Baltimore, MD
Charlotte, NC
Las Vegas, NV
Reno, NV
Philadelphia, PN
Charleston, SC
Memphis, TN
Nashville, TN
San Antonio, TX
Dallas, TX
Hawaii - the Big Island, Maui, Lanai and Molokai

We will be covering additional areas in the United States
within 6 months.

All work will be done on a contract basis, at your location.

Please send your resume with writing sample and 2
references via e-mail to me at: hco -at- terratravel -dot- com

Heather O'Neil

ok for recruiters to contact this job poster
No phone calls, please!
(reposting this message is acceptable)

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=