Re: LISTSERV and STC

Subject: Re: LISTSERV and STC
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Brierley -at- QUODATA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 17:23:02 -0400

Hallo:

I mentioned asking the STC for advertising $$$$. Certainly, they could be
asked for server space. However, I would *not* advocate the STC take over
control.

I find the STC too academic, for my tastes. Secondly . . . er . . . while
I've met a tonne of nice folks at STC meetings . . . they don't necessarily
reflect my thoughts, opinions, or ideas about tech writing (nor do they
necessarily want to). In other words, the STC seems to have a different
approach than this list and I prefer that those approaches remain different.
Having several different perspectives seems healthy.

I'd prefer to pay by credit card over a secure server. $10 is fine. I owe at
least that much for the suffering I've put the list and Eric through <vbg>.

Finally, John Posada said "BTW...there is only one stipulation to
this...when you go public, I want the chance to buy some IPO shares."

To which, I say "Me too!!!!!!"

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=