Re: ADMIN: payment options for list membership

Subject: Re: ADMIN: payment options for list membership
From: Janine Griffin <janine -dot- griffin -at- TAIT -dot- CO -dot- NZ>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 10:06:14 +1200

"Brierley, Sean" wrote:

> At some point, an arbitrary line has to be drawn regarding all of these
> money issues. I certainly recommend accepting MC/VISA and cheques. Yes,
that
> rules out AMEX, Discover, Access, and various European/Asian credit cards.
> Accepting only Canadian and US currency also makes things more difficult
for
> some, but I'd recommend that, too.

I wouldn't mind paying a subscription of, say, 5 or 10 US dollars or a
dollar a
month or whatever, this list is well worth it. But I don't have a credit
card
and a bank draft would cost me NZ$20. I don't really mind that (especially
if I
could pay a couple of years at a go), but I can't speak for other people who
might find getting a bank draft much more expensive.

Janine

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=