[no subject]

From: Mary Choy <mchoy -at- SIRIUS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 21:46:40 -0700

One time, I had created chapters in an old version of frame and generated
the book.

Then way later, I had a new version of frame, opened the book in the new
version of frame. went to regenerate the book again in this new version of
frame. it wouldn't let me (repeated errors) until i opened each chapter and
saved it in the new version of frame. then it generated the book no problem.

maybe that helps?

:) good luck,
/mare

Mary Choy, Technical Writer