Antwort: Whoopee! No Credit Card! Me Neither!

Subject: Antwort: Whoopee! No Credit Card! Me Neither!
From: Kerstin Molthagen <kerstin -dot- molthagen -at- ETAS -dot- DE>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 08:36:50 +0200

Same with me... And an international bank order would at least double the
price.

Ciao,
Kerstin

I'm tickled to hear I'm not the sole Luddite in the writing community. I
also am a hardened no credit card crank. When I need to buy stuff from
elsewhere I use an international postal money order. It's cheap, (at least
it is in Canada) it's international, and if the subscription turns out to
be 5 or 10 bucks a year, what the heck.

Cheers
Hans Durstling
Moncton, Canada