TagWrite: VP to RTF/Word conversion

Subject: TagWrite: VP to RTF/Word conversion
From: Lisa Mishli <LMISH -at- ROBOTEC -dot- CO -dot- IL>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 11:59:57 +0200

I am seeking comments from anyone who has recent experience using a product
called TagWrite by Zandar Corporation for converting Ventura files into RTF
format, for import into Word. (The only thread on the subject in the

Is the program worth the cost, or is our current method just as good? that
is: (1) run our VP 4.2 text files through a utility that automatically
strips out the codes (2) import the clean text file into Word and format it
manually with our templates. Our books are heavy on diagrams and screen
captures -- is TagWrite of any use with graphics?

Thanks.
Lisa Mishli
Eshed Robotec
lmish -at- robotec -dot- co -dot- il