Re: Scratch

Subject: Re: Scratch
From: Lisa MacDonald <lisa -dot- macdonald -at- DISCREET -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 15:11:03 -0400

Hi Shawn,

You could simply use the heading "Creating a Query". This implies that
you're
creating a query "from scratch", as opposed to modifying an existing one.
If
you have an international audience, the term "from scratch" may not be
understood by your readers.

-Lisa

Lisa MacDonald
Writer of many things, many based on actual fact.
Advanced Systems
discreet* (logic up for auction on ebay)
Calvin: I hate to think that all my current experiences will some day become
stories with no point. ("Calvin and Hobbes")

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=