Re: Acrobat Catalog and Index

Subject: Re: Acrobat Catalog and Index
From: "Weiner, Kandis" <kweiner -at- POSITRON -dot- QC -dot- CA>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 09:35:04 -0400

Thanks to everyone for responding so quickly to my questions on Adobe
Acrobat Catalog and Index! I've searched the Adobe site, and the rest of the
web, for more info on this tool, but have found (to my surprise) remarkably
little. The positive responses I've received so far about the usefulness of
the tool have encouraged my continued investigation.

One issue that has come through in the responses I've received so far is
that users will require some indication of the availability of the Search
tool and instructions on how to use it (and use it effectively). Perhaps
adding instructions to the CD cover or a sort of ReadMeFirst PDF with
instruction on the Search (and the Find) tools.

If any body has any questions, or wants me to share what I discover, feel
free to contact me.

Thanks Again!
Kandis Weiner.
Technical Communicator - Positron Public Safety Systems
http://www.postron911.com
mailto:kweiner -at- positron -dot- qc -dot- ca

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=