Re: 'Autonumbering series' in Word?

Subject: Re: 'Autonumbering series' in Word?
From: Kathi Jan Knill <Kathi -dot- Knill -at- TEMPLATE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 14:27:43 -0400

To use a different numbering scheme for headings and figures, use
the Insert>Caption menu option to label the figure. Then click
Numbering and select the format for the numbering of the
figures.

If you have any other questions, feel free to contact me off
line.
Kathi Jan Knill
Sr. Technical Writer
Template Software
Kathi -dot- Knill -at- Template -dot- com
You have to do what you love to do,
not get stuck in that comfort zone of
a regular job. Life is not a dress rehearsal.
This is it.