Re: voice/speech-recognition software

Subject: Re: voice/speech-recognition software
From: Smokey Lynne L Bare <slbare -at- JUNO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 15:21:38 -0400

Summer greetings,

For any of you using this process, I would be interested in hearing about
the same thing Lori has posed in the previous request. I sit on a
medical consortium right now with SMEs (who are doctors) reviewing
feasibilities of this process. I do know that the legal profession is
already using this (a Folio product) type of application.

I would be interested in anything you all could share as far as
equipment, standardization of templates, Healthcare industry use, and
attachment software. If customization had to be done to the software,
please explain what needed to be redesigned. Thanks.

Smokey

Smokey Lynne Bare, C.T.C.
Information Architect/Technical Communications Support
TBN Information Network

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=